Inquiry and purchase request form below!
Refer to specific paintings by; title, size, colors and/or site-page.
Prices are listed on each image.
The prices reflect 2020 current events. Including that I'm currently not showing at a gallery.
Most galleries are closed to the public as of spring 2020 anyway.
Studio-gallery visits by appointment in the future. Studio-gallery visits by appointment.
• PAYMENT METHODS & SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS:
As per your request. You may suggest or use your own shipper as long as they're experience with art.
• Shipping & packing costs vary and are 100% additional to the cost of the art. This is not negotiable. Getting accurate shipping quotes may take a few days depending on the project.
• Pricing is based on a variety of factors: Size, cost of materials (some work has many components), complexity/labor intensity, time involved in fabricating a piece of art and also the popular appeal of specific paintings. Lastly the overall cost of keeping a functioning art studio must be taken into consideration when collecting an artist's work. I try to price my art work consistently though at this time (in 2020) generally I've kept my prices lower than normally they might be to try to encourage people to collect even in challenging times. If you want to negotiate, or arrange a payment plan, I'm open to possibilities on certain art work.
• Paintings over $800 are guaranteed satisfaction and can be returned for a full refund in pristine condition within 7 days of purchase without any reason.
• In the event of a return; Shipping & packing costs however are 100% nonrefundable and return shipping & packing costs will also be charged 100% to the purchaser in order for the satisfaction guarantee to be honored. The return shipping methods are subject to the artists approval.
No one has ever requested
a return in the many years I've been selling art!
Additional paintings are available not presented on the site now. Inquiries welcome.
FOLLOW ME on InstaGram - Atelier_Cousins